Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I really should be doing homework. . .

*I was thinking about becoming a vegetarian, but then I remembered how much I love my mom's green chilli burros(and those amazing pork salads from Costa Vida), and I decided against it.

*I absolutely love my new polka-dotted sheets from Target - they were only $5.98 and make me smile every time I slide in between them.

*The new director of the Russian choir says "ready. . . .go" whenever he wants us to sing. It's quite possibly the most ridiculous thing I have ever had to witness multiple times every Thursday.

*Last night I quite literally fell asleep into a textbook. It's definitely in my top ten list of most pathetic moments as a college student.

*My new roommates think I'm completely nuts because I constantly practice Russian under my breath and literally squealed with joy when I opened a box to discover that my "Big Silver Book of Russian Verbs"(yes, that is the actual title) had arrived from amazon.com.

*I miss my brother the most when I'm making omelets.

*Next weekend will be filled with general conference, visiting Kalia, pajamas, bran muffins, macaroni salad, and jigsaw puzzles. It will be glorious, and I can hardly wait.

*The other day my roommate was filling out some dumb survey thing that asked what kind of an animal she would be. After literally a half hour of debating, she said, "Oh! Maybe I'll put dolphin. Wait. . . a dolphin is an animal, right?" She was totally serious. People, I can't make this stuff up.

5 comments:

Jes said...

lol...youre cute, and this is too good!
How have you been girl?!

Hillary said...

YOU ARE AWESOME! I miss you! I love you! I need to talk to you! I loved this post! I LOVE hearing about the little things that are going on! I hope things are going well with ...everything! :)

Talk to you soon!

Durfee Family said...

Love you! That's it... Oh, and you are so stink'n cute!

Kayley said...

I miss you Alicia! I need to come see you! I love this post--it just says "Alicia".

lizlaughs said...

How ironic! Because I almost became a meat eater when your Mom brought over green chili burros right before I had the baby. Luckily she brought bean burros too and they were so good that I overcame the temptation.